Zirconium oxide ceramic implants offer a true alternative to titanium implants and are better choices for patients with metal allergies. These implants offer natural soft tissue aesthetics while providing a metal-free alternative to titanium implants.
ZERAMEX FOR BIOTECH DENTAL
The future: natural white in the digital age
No grayish edges, no darkening in the center of the implant.
Reduced plaque affinity and less bacterial adhesion2
Supporting the health and long-term stability of soft tissue1
Bone-implant contact (BIC) at an ideal level
98% success rate3
Vicarbo: twice the tensile strength of grade 5 titanium4
Tight fit with “cork effect”
High performance PEEK reinforced with carbon fiber
Bone preservation with biocompatible drills and tools
Protective and precise
With a complete and innovative digital workflow.
87% of patients choose a white dental implant5.
1) Kajiwara N et al., Soft tissue biological response to zirconia and metal implant abutments compared with natural tooth: Microcirculation Monitoring as a Novel Bioindicator., Implant Dentistry Volume
2) Scarano A et al., Bacterial adhesion on commercially pure titanium and zirconium oxide disks: an in vivo human study. J Periodontol. 2004 Feb; 75(2):292-6.24, Number 1 2015.
3) Jank S et al., Success Rate of Two-Piece Zirconia Implants: A Retrospective Statistical Analysis. Implant Dent. 2016 Feb 1.
4) Boyer R et al., Materials Properties Handbook: Titanium Alloys, ASM International, 1994.
5) Online survey (German speaking regions) with 1,000 participants: The white or the grey implant? Which would you choose?